Monday 21 January 2013

It's been a while

Sorry its been a while guys and girls, have been doing a bit of remedial work over the last couple of weeks. Also doesnt help with the snow.
Anyway, I started a bathroom yesterday in a 6 bedroom Georgian house. It's gorgeous!! Character in the masses and
so many stairs youwouldn't believe.
So here are some pictures for you to see my progress. Had a great day yesterday. Suite out, tiles off the wall, flooring up and new bath in ready for tiling today. :) il update Again later with more pictures in part 2. Have a great day :)

Ross
Demon Plumbing
Making plumbing simple
07702412777





















2 comments:

  1. I have been experiencing problem with my leaky faucets in my house for the past weeks and I am thankful to came across this website.

    Plumbers Mornington Peninsula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I've seen very few original bathrooms that are really good, and this definitely qualifies for that list. Hopefully I can find a Calgary plumbing company who can do work as great as this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete