Thursday 3 January 2013

Surprised??

I WAS!!!

It turns out that plumbing isnt the only think i can do.

Ive found out that over the last few months there isnt enough money in 1 profession to be able to stick to it and retire early ( sadface ), so ive become a bit of a tradesman and can do anything if i really put my mind to it. I mean, im in the middle of laying oak flooring in an old farmhouse and I must say its looking awesome. I have tomorrow to finish it and then its on to a full bathroom install starting monday bright and early.

Oh and thats Darren at the end. He has taught me everything I know and he is an absolute Legend.

so here are some sneaky pictures of the job so far and ill post some more tomorrow when its complete :)











1 comment:

  1. I must say its looking awesome. plumbing supply I have tomorrow to finish it and then its on to a full bathroom install starting monday bright and early.

    ReplyDelete